Thursday, August 27, 2009

Tigers, Robots, and College..

So today was VERY interesting. I went to an event for my college and it was weird, random, fun, awkward, and a little surprising. First off, we sat at a table with black balloons, which floated away before breakfast was over (and then the other tables started copying us). Then we all walked around the school... just to walk back into it. Then we sat on the poor grass and I met three of my twins; a hyper Gemini, a girl who shared my birthday; and another chickadee with too many similarities to name. But they were all amazing. And in between all of that, I introduced myself as Oprah, Hannah Montana, Alvira, and Pandora, saw a guy on stilts singing 'Eye of the Tiger' and also a robot knight, and gave a ton of high fives. All in all, I've realized that my school is filled with bizarre people and activities. I think I made a good choice. And now my challenge to you is: Have you ever been placed in an awkward and random situation and then take advantage of the whole situtation and redefined their definition of weird? Or maybe you were awkward and didn't know how to react? Or who knows, maybe you've found the perfect school that suits you? Whichever it may be, leave it in a comment or such.
Muah.

0 comments: