Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Blank Canvas Debut

Hey, everyone. I know I've been gone for awhile, but I'm here now.
You may or may not be wondering what's happened to me, but I shall tell anyway. Why? This is my blog, remember?
Well, as I've seen in previous post(s), I've been mentioned that I'll be working on a collab blog with a few others. The blog is well on its way now and we're ready to go! Although we've only started with our bios, you should totally subscribe to us [and me] because it's going to be an AMAZING blog-magazine. Basically our goal is to create a magazine for teens that isn't like any other. Sure, we'll be covering some typical topics, BUT it will be in a totally different light. Why? Because humans weren't made from cookie cutters. We're all different and have different skin, hair, morals, ideas, thoughts, dreams and so much more. So, with that said, PLEASE go check out Blank Canvas. I assure you, that if you subscribe now, YOU will NOT regret it. So click the image below and you'll be redirected to our blog. Thank you all in advance.
FOAM.

Photobucket

0 comments: