Wednesday, August 12, 2009

The Rain Sneezed On Me..

Today was cool and sunny, so I went into Manhattan. It was pretty awesome; I hung out a bit, took some photos, and bought some pins and bracelets. It was actually pretty funny because I kept saying that I act like such a tourist even though I've lived here all my life, and there were only like three tourists taking photos and such.. Hm.. Anyway, I also had a nice conversation about pins with the guy who sold them to me and then I had a raspberry.
When I was headed home, I had to make a pit stop and when I was leaving the store, the rain sneezed on me, so now I'm potentially sick.. It wasn't even the rain that you could escape from by waiting under an awning; it was monsoon rain. So, I had to tough it out and rush home. And with my luck, about ten minutes after I got home, the rain stopped. But it was all super awesome.
Now then, with that said, I leave you all with yet another challenge: Have you ever been caught in terrible weather only to have it dissipate once you were.. safer, I guess? OR have you ever been outside having an amazing day and then the weather just did a 180 on you? If so, leave it in a comment or such.
Cough.

0 comments: