Saturday, August 22, 2009

The Residential Ghost..

The Residential Ghost.
Yes, that is I. I am not going to sit here and type excuses as to why I haven't posted anything here in ages, but I will say that I am TIRED. [Note: I just felt like typing that in capitals for dramatic effect.]
Moving on.. I don't really know what to say in this post, so I suppose I'll do another Fish Bowl Post! WHEEEEEEEEEE.

Question:
How do you make a star?
[Asked By: T. Squishy]

Answer:
Ah.. to make a star.. Now, there are many types of stars, and thus, there are many methods of making these stars. Since the askee isn't here at the moment to specify, I will tell you a method that I am aware of.
First, I get some plasma and gravity. Play blitzball with both for awhile and then pause to get a helium balloon. Remove the helium and then condense all of the ingredients. Next, take the sphere that Jamii got me for my birthday and throw it at the mixture. After the smoke clears, I have myself a star...
And if that happens to fail, I can always ask my Vickii to make me a few lucky stars. She's awesome at that. Much better than yours truly.
So now I challenge you to leave a comment or such telling me how you make stars or would like to. Or better yet, ask me something and maybe I'll answer it in a FB post.
[By the way.. this entry is filler.. not meant to make sense or anything.. Till next time when we resume with our dramatic anime series! Whoosh.. Oh dear, I'm so weird.]
Roller.

0 comments: