Monday, September 7, 2009

Three Cheers For The 90's

Well, it seems it's been awhile. Once again, I don't know what to talk about. So, here's another Fish Bowl Post.

Question:
Nostalgia.
[Asked By: Kierra Callouh]

Answer:
Well, that's not exactly a question... However, I'd like to take this opportunity to talk about nostalgic things. Take old school cartoons. Remember Pokémon, X-Men, The Rugrats? Super Mario and Sonic The Hedgehog even had cartoons back then. Oh and The Ninja Turtles. I always wanted pizza when I watched that show. It was such a pleasant time when cartoons actually taught a generation something. Granted, it wasn't completely important, but those cartoons had sub-plots and character depth... to a certain degree. Now, it may seem as though I'm about to bash today's cartoons, but I don't really watch them, so I'm just going to continue on with my rant about nostalgic things. Like The Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers! And TGIF...
Moving along... When I was younger, I used to play video games A LOT. To the point where I actually started working on my own video game script. Even now I feel like playing Streets of Rage, Parasite Eve, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, Metal Gear Solid, and Mortal Kombat. OH... the MK craze was simply amazing. I'm going to make that my ringtone. I sort of forgot where I was going with this...
Hm... I also liked those little Tamagotchi or GigaPet thingamawatties. The sad thing was, I'd feed it and play with it and come back after ten minutes to discover that it had died. Good thing it was only pixels... Gosh I want one now. Well then, before I go and change my ringtone, YouTube old cartoons, and set up the PlayStation, I'll leave with another Challenge. What are some nostalgic things from your childhood? Maybe it's a high bouncy ball... or not. Whatever it may be, leave it in a comment or such, while I go play Soul Calibur 4. Er, that's not too nostalgic, but eh...
Postcard.

0 comments: