Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Thank You, -Insert Your Name Here [No, really.]-

Well, it's been a very long time now, hasn't it? Hm, well, I've actually tried writing an entry here a few times but to no avail. All the topics seemed lackluster, and I wasn't in the mood to be dull. So today, I was feeling stressed.. CRAZY STRESSED. But then decided to stop. [Hammer Time]
Why? Because of the greatest thing in whole universe. Friends. Not the show, but the actual people that remind you that even when it's clear that your sanity is hanging by a thread, it's still hanging. So, today, I'd like to dedicate this entry to all of my friends - past, present, future, imaginary, and invisible. So if you are reading this with a group of friends, whom I may or may not know, do keep in mind that this is directed not only to you, but to all of them as well. This is dedicated to all of my friends who have been so weird, eccentric, and amazing that they've given me some of the best memories of my life. To the ones that remind me that I do exist to them, even when I forget. To the ones that accept my oddness and still choose to invite me to tag along with them in public places. To all the people that have been with me through our and my own ups and downs, lefts and rights, and are still willing to offer me tea. This is basically to everyone who I've ever spent at least five seconds with, and has changed my life for the better. This if for all the people that encourage me to be the random, oddball that I am. So, with that said, I'd like to dedicate this to the people who I've shared today and yesterday with. And all of the other days with. And now, I can honestly say that because of my friends, I can actually look forward to tomorrow. So, I thank you. Now then, the challenge will be to do the same thing I just did. Write a note to a friend or all of your friends telling them why you appreciate them. Maybe it's because they saved your life. Or shared a cookie with you. Whatever it is, just tell them.
Pea.

0 comments: