Sunday, July 26, 2009

"Weed. It's a plant, right?"

Aloha, again.
There has been some weird things happening as of late. Well, yesterday was kind of fun. Someone in my possibly direct bloodline said something that was hysterical. So I've decided to post it in a reenactment:
[As we were all sitting in the backyard last night, Monsieur Manilow was telling a tale..]
Monsieur Manilow: And the guy was like, 'You can have all the weed, bro.' And the other guy goes, 'C'mon, for what?' And he goes, 'Your shoes'. And so he gave him his shoes for the big bag of weed. He couldn't even finish it!
[Laughter among the group]
PDB Relative: [after a moment of thinking] Weed. It's a plant, right?
[Moment of silence.. which is actually only about two seconds.]
MM, Victor Y. D., and Yours Truly: [LAUGHTER]
YT: Of course it's a plant! What else would it be?!
VYD: No, it's a show on HBO.
YT: [laughs] Actually, it's a band.
PDBR: [in a failed attempt to retract statement..] I was just kidding. I know it's a plant.
YT: Sure..

[After two hours.. I had spaced out a bit and recalled this moment.. and begun laughing hysterically.]
PDBR: Are you alright?
YT: [in between laughing hysterically] 'Weed. It's a plant, right?' C'mon! What else could it be?
[At that point, another fit of laughter broke out among the group.]

Anyway, while last night was pretty fun, so was today. I got reacquainted with ROCK BAND 2! It was pretty awesome. Revamped the band, logo, and everything in between.

And now as I conclude this little post, I challenge anyone who reads this to recall a time in their life when they said something so ridiculous that they received the "WTF?!" look, OR have witnessed someone who did such. Leave a reply and I will be posting again soon.

DUM DUMS!

0 comments: