Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Carpal Tunnel And..?

Well.. It seems that I've got just a wee case of carpal tunnel in my left wrist. You may or may not be wondering how this happened.. Well, it happened because of a little game called Rock Band 2. It's not such a big problem. I mean, sure I dreamt about smashing those colored phrases. But that doesn't mean anything. Haha, I'm just kidding. Or am I?
Anyway, in the spirit of short blogging, I'd also like to say that I'll be a part of another blog which will be up and running in the near future. So, I'll post about that again soon..
Oh and a challenge.. Okay, so have you or anyone you know [which is really you in disguise, right?] ever been obsessed with something? Like, maybe painting your closet wall with a different Manic Panic color every day? Or watching a certain web video? Or maybe playing Rock Band 2? Leave it in a comment or such and I will be posting again soon.
Collars..

0 comments: